Leigh. 24. New Yorker. Trencher. Symphony Soldier. Shadowhunter. Whovian. Oncer. Sherlockian. Warblerette. Jedi Knight.. Proud Slytherin. S.H.I.E.L.D Agent. Sebastian Stan Appreciation Life.
Man, fuck girls shirts. Fuck floral prints and cleavage cuts and cap sleeves.
If I have to shop in the fucking guys section to get a Captain America shirt, then fuck it, you know where i’ll be.
- Bucky Barnes is an abused POW who didn’t even know his mother-given name.
- Bucky Barnes did not choose to join Hydra, he has no choices. NONE.
- Bucky is a soldier following orders, because he literally doesn’t know anything else. (see #1)
- A soldier is not a villain, they fight under orders doing what they believe is right. Bucky made kills necessary to his orders.
- Pierce is the actual villain, who is actually merciless and ruthless. Who shot that maid dead when the gun was lying on the table between them? Not Bucky.
Who tried to kill his long time friend? Pierce.
Who tried to SAVE his long time friend (as soon as he remembered, or at the very least, SUSPECTED)? Bucky.
- When he seems to be remembering who he was, they wipe him. They take away his choices, they take away his free will, they control him.
- Who didn’t shoot Natasha fatally when his mission was not Natasha? Who didn’t seem to kill unless specified/within mission perimeters? Bucky.
- When freedom from Hydra is capable for Bucky, what does he decide it’s time for? Extermination.
- When Peeta was brainwashed, mindwiped, and turned into a weapon against Katniss and the resistance, Haymitch had a little heart to heart with her. Did he tell her “You’re right, he’s a bad guy, he has to be killed”? or “He’s a villian now”? NO. Haymitch sat her down and said “Stop feeing sorry for yourself. You are not the victim, he is.”
If I hear one more account of someone saything this at a convention, I will print this out and slap them upside the head with it.